Monday, February 8, 2010

Evil me vs. Angel me

Evil me: I have told you a trillion times that i absolutely hate gyming.. Why do u keep pushing me to be good and healthy.. I don't wanna be.. Just get off my head..

Angel me: Thats not fair.. U promised that you wouldn't argue about the gym if i let you have the kitkat in the afternoon.. U had it and it was close to 100 calories which means 20 mins on treadmill @ 8 kmph.. And just think you don't wanna die of heart attacks..

Evil me: Whats the point of living longer if you spend half the life in the gym and other half in counting calories.. Okie, lets make a deal if you will let me have a pack of kurkure after the gym, samosas tomorrow evening and a romantic movie tonite, i might consider gym..

Angel me: Are you crazy or wat ?? No kurkure and samosas.. I can consider movie.. But instead of samosas, i can allow you veg steamed momos.. only steamed, no fried..

Evil me: Kurkure, movie and momos ??

Angel me: Only movie and momos.. By the way, you didn't move a muscle on the weekend.. What are arguing about.. All you think of is movies, food and sleep.. Be productive..

Evil me: Blah blah blah.. Damn you.. Life is so very hopeless with you.. Anyways, i will have to agree with you for the gym.. Or else u'll kill me tonite with your favourite weapon - GUILT.. At least i can have a movie, momos and my peace of mind.. Too bad, i have to share this body with you..

Angel me: Its bad for me.. Had you not been there i would have been a millioniare by now.. You are so very lazy.. Anyways, thanks for agreeing for the gym.. I will definately keep my promise.. Now, lets go !!!

1 comment:

Followers