Friday, December 4, 2009

Where are the answers ??

I am a 25 yr-old common girl living in a city called Bangalore, working for an MNC. I know that i am a very tiny part of this whole big universe, at least physically, and my dreams, aims and aspirations are much bigger than what i am right now.


I have never believed in the God that every religion describes. I have never believed that we human beings are small and there is God above who created us, if we pray to Him, He will fulfill all our wishes if we deserve them. I have only believed in My God, the God thats within me, the God that resides inside my skull and contains all the thoughts right from the time i was born.


I love to believe and have faith in the "Law of Attraction". I love to believe in the Landmark Technology. I love to believe in Noetic Science and Neuro-linguistic Programming. Because all these make me believe that the ultimate power is within me. We are The Creators. And thats true, if our ancestors living in 10th century were to visit us now and see our lifestyles so totally dependent on technology (which we created), they are positively going to believe that we are the Gods. Science and magic has a very thin demarcating line.


In spite of all these beliefs that i believe in, i have a very serious concern. I understand that all of these beliefs needs a lot of practice. None of them can work according to u, unless you practice enough to make them an integral part of your thought process. I have tried to do that, a multiple times. I have even been successful in making my life work to quite an extent solely through these believes and efforts. I have inspired a lot of people around me with the dedication on these beliefs and efforts. But i very strongly feel now that there is something missing. Some large piece of a jigsaw puzzle is missing.


One of my dear friends was trying to help me figure out what that missing piece is and according to him, our brain can attract and form patterns around things only if it believes to have a significant value - which is by default known only to our unconscious. To consciously know the value of something that we really desire, there are layers and layers of abstraction which have to be peeled to understand "why we desire that we desire".


A small incident. It almost always happens that whenever i wear a white lower, it rains and that results in my white lower getting stained with all mud which is really difficult and irritating to clean later. Yesterday it was slightly sunny weather in the morning so i wore my white churidar. As soon as i entered the office, i got a sms from this friend of mine jokingly saying that "you are going to make it rain in bangalore today" and i replied him back saying that "I am sure that its going to be a dry weather today". I said that because i wanted to test if my thoughts have enough power to stop the clouds from precipitating. And then the entire day i kept visualizing how good a dry weather would be today evening when i go home, there wont be any muddy water to spoil my white lower and no wasting time on saturday trying to remove the stains. So all i did was to visualize that i was walking down home in a dry weather, on dry roads and reached home wearing absolutely shining white lower. But at around 6:30 in the evening when i was about to pack up, i saw a few guys coming back to seat saying that we'll have to wait for some time since it was raining heavily outside. All i could think at that point was "What the hell did i miss ??"


Yes. I did miss something because i know my mind has the power to stop the clouds from raining. But what is it ?? I did feel hurt but when it comes to bigger things in life it hurts even more. Me and my fiancee are trying to move to a same city before our marriage in May and market isn't good for us to switch jobs. We have taken the responsibilities, we are being unreasonable in our efforts, we have enrolled our families into what our dreams are, we keep visualizing about our lives together and we feel great about it, we have concrete and discreet plans of doing things together, and yet there are no results. Probably its a bad time, but if it is a bad time, Where is the power of my God (residing inside my skull) to make things happen ?? Or is it that our brains don't see enough value out of what we want ?? Is it a lack of effort, lack of inspiration, lack of planning, lack of belief, lack of talent ?? What is it ?? All that i have in my mind is Where are the answers ?? Where are the real, practical answers ??



1 comment:

  1. Read Richard Bach once if you haven't!
    Incidentally, I feel as if you have stolen my words and put them here...
    Just to add on to it, sometimes we have to put in the efforts and wait for the results 'patiently'. Excess of 'desperation' for a thing takes it away from us. There is a saying in hindi, "soch gehri ho jaye to faisle kamjoor ho jate hain". However, when we put in the required efforts and forget about the consequences, results start flowing to us.
    This is what I have experienced in these two years of experimenting with this concept.
    I had been in similar situations and struggled with similar kind of questions but over the time all I changed was my 'reactions' to them and that is all it needs..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers