Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just another morning !!!

Today is just another morning. The same work, same boss, same office, same colleagues, same cafeteria and gym. Nothing is different except for me. Yes, I am different, I feel different.

It rarely happens that I am coming to office at 8:15 am in a crowded BMTC Volvo bus with people pushing against each other for an inch more space to stand, and a short tempered conductor shouting at the top of his voice carrying the worst frowning expression anybody can and I am standing at one small corner near the door holding onto the railing with my iPod in my ears and my mind in another world away from everything. In spite of all the people around me, I just couldn’t help but sing that beautiful song and imagine myself singing and dancing in an open field with nothing in the world to worry about.

Forgetting my stressed relationships, forgetting the deadlines at work, the worry about the English classes, fear of not performing, even forgetting the short tempered conductor asking me for money and just everything, I was in another world where I was dancing at my best with a few special people to appreciate the beauty of my self expression. I wanted to shout, sing and dance to let the entire world know I am in a different world – a happy world, and that I have all the power to conquer this world too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers